Hello, in this article, we will fix this SSL issue. The solution is the same as cURL error 60: Peer’s Certificate issuer is not recognized‘s solution. I write the solution in that article. I’m also sharing the solution here too.
The error looks like:
SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:658)
Let’s install the ca-certificates package by using this command:
yum install ca-certificates
We have to enable dynamic CA configuration feature. Let’s do this by this command:
Restart your webserver to check if the error was solved or not.
// Apache sudo systemctl restart httpd // Nginx sudo systemctl restart nginx
If the error not solved yet, then follow these steps:
- Add your cert.pem file to
- If you don’t have cert.pem file, you can convert cert.crt to cert.pem using OpenSSL:
openssl x509 -in cert.crt -inform der -outform pem -out cert.pem.
- Last update ca-trust using this command:
Now restart your webserver and check.
Note: You can also upload
cert.pem file to any location and can set a Symbolic link like this:
The article is over. Thanks for reading. 🙂
sudo ln -s /etc/ssl/your-cert.pem /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/your-cert.pem
- CentOS cURL error 60: Peer’s Certificate issuer is not recognized
- PHP cURL Error Code 60 : SSL Certificate Problem
You're welcome to suggest any article to write!